King Island kelp meal is organically certified and complies with NASAA, Aqis & IFOAM accreditation. Only natural seaweed is used. All material is chemical additive and GM free, customers must satisfy themselves as to suitability for their intended uses. Ironclad Goodness gives no warranty in this regard. King Island kelp meal is not produced on stainless steel, it is intended for industrial purposes, customers must satisfy themselves as to their intended uses for human consumption.
The information on this website regarding the human grade dried kelp meal (Durvillea potatorum); from the West Coast of Tasmania is intended for your general information. It is not a substitute for medical advice from a health care professional and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your doctor or other qualified health care professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard medical advice or postpone consultation with your health care professional because of information that you have read on this website. Always read the label of any supplements or natural health products you purchase and use only as directed. You should consult a health care professional before using any health products if you have a pre-existing medical condition, or if symptoms persist.
The Seller makes no therapeutic-use benefit claims regarding the use of this product. The information presented in this website/article has been sourced from the manufacturer’s website and is presented in good faith.
This is intended as a food product and thus:
This product has not been evaluated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA). Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- Preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- Influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- Testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- Influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- Testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- The replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals
Organic certificates are available upon request.